Tickets & Membership
Half Season Tickets go on sale from Tuesday 6th November, 9am. This will cover the 10 remaining home matches from the Manchester City fixture on 30th December through to the end of the 2018/19 season including Liverpool, Bournemouth, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City.
Half Season are the perfect combination for adult and child, and works out at just £36.90 per fixture if purchased together in the Family Enclosures.
You can purchase over the phone, in person or online. Payment can be made by cash, card or on a our 4 month payment plan (subject to credit checks)
A limited amount of Half season tickets will be available in the Goals, Wings and Family Areas at the following prices:
2018/19 Official Members will receive £10 off of the above prices. This will forfeit any match purchasing benefits of being a member for the remainder of the 2018/19 season.
Disabled seating in the above areas are subject to availability and the relevant paperwork and also come with a free enabler.
Please note purchases are subject to booking fees. The Finance option will only be available until 30th November.
Benefits of Half Season Ticket:
- Receive the rights of a season ticket holder and have your seat guaranteed for the last 10 Premier league Matches
- Priority purchase on away and cup matches
- £2 discount on Away Travel
- 10% Retail Discount in store and online
- 20% reduction on Food and Drink in stadium up to 30 minutes before Kick Off
- 30% off room hire at St Marys
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Monthly newsletter including Discounts and Competitions
- Chance to resell your seat for matches you are unable to attend via the ticket exchange, subject to match selling out
- Spread the cost of your ticket over 4 months thank to our payment plan*
*Subject to Credit Check. Must apply by 30th November 2018.
Half season ticket holders will have first option to renew their seat as a Full Season Ticket for the 2019/20 season towards the end of the season. Further details will follow in Spring 2019.
Spreading the Payments
You can apply to spread payments over 4 months. Applications are made via V12 Finance and are subject to credit checks and approval. You must apply and be accepted prior to 30th November 2018.
This payment plan is interest fee but carries a £19.95 arrangement fee that is added to the first payment. The first payment is due 30 days after approval.
For Example. Purchasing an Adult £332 season ticket. The cost at the end of the first month shall be £102.95 (£332/4=£83 + £19.95 arrangement fee) followed by 3 months of £83